VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm based in Magheralin just outside of Lurgan with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm or 9.30am - 5.30pm - Permanent position.
£21,000 - £25,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits
- Answering telephone.
- Typing notes, correspondence and legal documents.
- Scanning, filing, mail duties.
- Greeting visitors.
- Taking messages.
- Managing & ordering supplies.
- Assisting colleagues where necessary.
- Working closely with the team to maintain a smooth and efficient office.
- General administration duties.
- Any other duties required e.g. working alongside Solicitor
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
This role will deal with a mixture of Conveyancing, Family and Childrens - although the successful candidate doesn't need to have experience in these areas.
- Great communication skills
- Good on the telephone and using emails
- Strong work ethic
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.