Lead QA Engineer (Build your own team)
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer looking to join a brand new Belfast team and build their own QA team
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a QA who has:
- Creating test plans, test cases and bug tracking
- Experience in non-functional and exploratory testing
- Experience in Cucumber / Gherkin
- Experience Automating Unit tests
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working options
- Flexible working hours
- 36 days annual leave
- Generous matched pension scheme
As a Lead QA Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Be the initial QA hire in a new Belfast team
- Work closely with the Development team to create Test plans
- Maintain and add to Automation framework
- Gain experience in Cloud / Containerization technology
VANRATH are proud to continue working in close partnership with this Client as they grow their Belfast team. Building mission-critical Cloud Native software for use in the Telecoms industry.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.