Fantastic opportunity for a experienced Brand individual with a degree to join a modern growing Marketing organisation as Junior Brand Manager. This Marketing company deals with building brands for FMCG companies, and offers one of the most interesting Marketing positions on the market.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working role - 50% time in North Belfast office & 50% of time at Home.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Permanent
£24,000 - £27,000 (Negotiable) + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Assist with the preparation of the annual brand plans in cooperation with Brand Manager.
- Ensure brands are consistently presented in-line with their strategy through Trade & Consumer activations
- Assist in the execution of engaging consumer marketing campaigns to create a lasting consumer engagement.
- Design and execute social media and digital activities, including content calendars and email campaigns.
- Assist in the upkeep of company and own-brand websites through regular content updates.
- Co-ordinate the design and delivery of branded merchandise, marketing literature and POS.
- Assist with the management of all external agency partnerships - ensuring execution is delivered within budget and on time. o Be the custodian of internal communication.
- Provide support for the commercial team in servicing the UK & ROI trade
- Assist with the preparation of information and reporting requirements for Branded Principals.
- Ecommerce customer service - become the first point of contact for customer queries/ enquiries and follow up on each of these in a timely manner.
The Ideal Person:
- Marketing Degree or Similar Degree
- Minimum 1 years Brand Experience is Essential - Preferably in a FMCG environment
- Must be computer literate with proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and email.
- A team player that is action-orientated, persistent and results driven
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.