- Job Reference: RAJ100522
- Job Title: Joiner (Social Housing)
- Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 + van / fuel / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Joiner role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Joiner to work within the Building Maintenance department for a large, leading Construction Company in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The business operate within the Social Housing sector in Belfast and they are looking for Joiners that have experience in this area ideally. However, they will consider good Joiners that have worked on commercial buildings as well.
£25,000 - £27,000 + package
The Ideal Person:
- Relevant trade qualification - NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Valid CSCS/CSR card
- Relevant on-site experience in similar role
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate good teamwork values
- Full, valid, clean driving license
- Experience working on Response Maintenance contracts is desirable
- Tetra training
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion