An international legal business in Belfast is searching for a Business Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have at least four years of experience in a similar BA role, as well as knowledge with Agile/Scrum methodologies in long-term projects. This profession necessitates excellent writing and communication skills.
At all stages of the project/software development life cycle, the employee is expected to work on numerous projects and deliverables.
The ideal applicant should meet the following requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar Business Analyst role in an IT business
- Project delivery experience at all phases of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills are needed to hold stakeholder meetings
- An analytic mindset- capable of quickly comprehending requirements, discovering, assessing, and offering feasible solutions
- Capability to recognise risks and add value to the organisation
- Worked on multiple projects with Agile/Scrum methodologies.