One of Northern Ireland's largest financial software firms are seeking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Belfast. Throughout the covid19 pandemic, the organisation has grown rapidly and has maintained a high level of staff retention over the years. They recently agreed to a long-term partnership with a prominent technology company, which will provide future career advancement prospects and staff development.
You'll be working in Belfast's city centre for a renowned, well-established organisation. Based on a hybrid model (2 days in office 3 at home).
In this current strong market for Business Analyst roles, this opportunity truly stands out.
What will you need to succeed as a Senior Business Analyst?
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role (4-5 years preferred)
- Experience of working on projects throughout the full SDLC
- Approachable, enthusiastic, amusing, and an excellent communicator
- Ability to establish good relationships with both potential new clients and existing clients.
- Have completed project manager responsibilities in the past
- Significant experience gathering requirements, user stories, UI specifications, and report specifications
- Experienced with Requirements Management, Knowledge Management, and Collaboration Tools. Visual Modeling, Data Modeling, and Automation Tools are all advanced starting tools
Benefits in return?
- Competitive Salary (Up to 60K) with excellent opportunity for career progression
Remote working, with the requirement to work in an office for two days a week
- On Target Bonus of up to 14%
- Gym Membership allowance
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Private medical Dental Care
- Competitive Pension Contribution
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…