My client, an FMCG company, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Portadown.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on functional configuration expertise in SAP Sales and Distribution and Transportation Management and be responsible for business and systems analysis tasks supporting the organisation's supply chain systems.
The applicant should have an analytic mindset, be an excellent communicator, and be a knowledgeable problem solver in order to maximise the value of IT investments.
As a team member, you will work on tasks including process mapping, designing, configuring, requirements collecting, drafting functional specifications, different testing activities, end user training, documentation, continuous SAP maintenance, and adherence to a change management procedure. Understanding and testing with other SAP-integrated systems are required for this.
Benefits on offer:
-Ability to travel to the UK and Europe
-Reflective remuneration package DOE (Disclosed during final stage interview)
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- An IT Business Analyst for at least 4+ years
- Must have hands-on configuration experience with SAP
- Strong business process knowledge in SAP Order to Cash processes
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and integration points between SAP, middleware, and sub-systems
- Ability to create custom queries and develop reports.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Management of compliance to Enterprise architecture, global template guidelines and product roadmap
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Ability to analyse user needs and architect complete solutions
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Learn customer business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement
- Develop documentation for systems and processes
- Interface with development team members to clearly define requested changes.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop other SAP analysts and employees at various levels of the company.
- Independently manage and deliver projects in a timely manner.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or QA Engineering roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.