BAND 7- Project Manager - HSCNI
VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 7 Project Manager for a large HSCNI organisation. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an urgent start for an initial duration of 12-18 months with scope for extension. This is an immediate requirement, and the successful candidate will be available to start immediately, there is real scope to use this as a entry into an HSCNI organisation that creates real potential to become a permanent member of staff.
- Lead and deliver small to medium sized ICT projects to time and budget as directed and advised
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to develop business cases; Manage projects through the required formal approval stages such business case approvals.
- Develop plans and strategies for delivery of projects. Produce documentation and reports in line with Standards and Practices as appropriate. Report project progress through Highlight Reports, Stage and Exception Plans as required;
- Collaborate effectively with vendors/third party suppliers in the procurement, implementation and transition of small to medium sized ICT Systems, Solutions and Services.
- Follow agreed procedures and specialist advice, such as legal or procurement services, as required to effectively deliver a project.
- Maintain Project Risks and Issue Logs
- Liaise with Programme Managers and related projects to ensure that project deliverables are coordinated and duplication is avoided where possible
- Experience of managing or contributing to the delivery of key complex ICT projects which have delivered significant business change and benefits.
- A good working knowledge of ICT operating systems, interface management and systems integration.
- A University Degree or a recognised equivalent educational /professional qualification in an ICT discipline and a minimum of three years' experience in an ICT project environment.
Or a minimum of 5 years' experience in an ICT project environment.
- Prince2 Practitioner qualified or equivalent ICT project Management qualification.
£20.49ph, plus pension, holiday pay and discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HSCNI PM jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.