One of the top professional services firms in the UK and Ireland is looking for a Licensing and Contracts Specialist (Associate) to join its Belfast team. The company offers a large selection of audit, tax, and consultancy services. They offer their clients the greatest tools and information to support the success of their business, assist them in managing their taxes, advise them on how to adapt to changing circumstances, etc.
In order to join a software team and get knowledge of the technical side of the professional services company, my client is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic people. There will be chances to advance within your team and even transition into consultancy jobs in the future.
In addition to having the attitude to work in the licensing and contracts department with big teams and closely with clients, the ideal candidate should be open to learning new skills.
- Collaborating and building relationships with clients and third parties
- Ability to deliver global projects
- Self-driven to pick up new skills and understand the newest technology, as well as to analyse data and drive process improvement across all projects
- Acquire and keep up-to-date understanding of contract management, IT infrastructure, and licensing
Criteria required to apply:
- Degree in an IT related field or Business
- Problem solving skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An outstanding academic track record and a pattern of exceptional achievement
- Language skills (Not essential)
- Data Analytic skills in Excel, Tableau or Power BI (IS DESIRABLE)
- Experience of working with contracts (not essential)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.