Position: IT Senior Fintech Business Analyst
Company: to be disclosed via phone call
My client, a global change and transformation consultancy firm, is expanding quickly as a reputable international brand. They are a specialist in financial services and have been selected as the preferred partner by some of the most renowned banking institutions.
As a member of their team, you will work alongside experts who share their expertise, insights, and understanding of financial services in the areas of strategy, technology, digital and innovation to implement programs. With a headcount of over 300 and significant revenue, this company's aspirations are only set to grow and improve.
The ideal candidate should have a background in fintech and at least 4 to 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst. Bonus points if you have previously worked in a consulting environment.
You will serve as a Senior IT BA consultant for the client and strive to deliver the highest quality work on projects within the banking sector.
Act as the primary liaison between IT and the business teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
Ability to mentor, coach and lead a team of Business Analysts
Lead the analysis, design, and implementation of technology solutions to support business initiatives
Collaborate with IT development teams to ensure solutions are delivered on time and within budget
Conduct research and keep up to date with industry trends and best practices to provide recommendations for new solutions
Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide solutions
Create and maintain detailed documentation of business requirements, functional and technical specifications
Manage stakeholder expectations and effectively communicate project status and timelines
Provide support and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role, with a focus on fintech and financial services
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and manage stakeholders
- Familiarity with financial systems and technologies is a plus
The client provides a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. If you are an enthusiastic IT Business Analyst with leadership skills and a passion for fintech, we would like to hear from you!