VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a In-House Lawyer for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career in the Legal industry and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This role will initially completely Working from Home, with views to move to Hybrid working once the guidance has been lifted.
This is a Monday - Friday (Permanent) position.
£65,000 - £75,000 p/a (Negotiable based off experience) + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities
The firm's in-house legal team includes a group of specialist contracts and technology lawyers who work closely with our IT, Procurement, Legal Tech and Advanced Delivery teams to harness opportunities presented by technology and data analytics to solve legal problems in new ways.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on high value, complex commercial contracts with suppliers (including technology contracts) and dealing with a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
- Advising on data privacy issues relating to commercial contracts and innovation projects.
- Advising on the legal and regulatory implications of the firm's supply chain.
- Advising on the legal and regulatory implications of complex technology matters such as the firm's legal tech and innovation investments and strategies.
- Tracking and monitoring commercial contract-related activity within the team and maintaining associated documentation.
- Developing, maintaining and advising on of risk management policies and procedures.
- 2:1 or above at degree level.
- Qualified lawyer with demonstrable corporate or commercial experience, ideally with at least 4+ years' post-qualification experience.
- Experience of reviewing and drafting high value commercial contracts.
- A strong background in technology contracts including software development, reselling, licensing and support services.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory, compliance and professional conduct issues.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including liaising with clients and partners.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.