In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working on offer
- Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay
- Laptop provided
- City centre office location
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
The Ideal Person
A University degree or professional qualification in a Human Resources related field and 2 years' experience in a Human Resources role which includes the provision of professional advice and guidance to managers and staff with 1 year working in the area of recruitment.
3 years' experience in a Human Resources role to include the provision of professional advice and guidance to managers and staff with 1 year working in the area of recruitment.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of managing/supervising staff for a minimum period of 1 year.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
As a HR Senior Advisor you will:
- Provide support, under the direction of Senior HR manager, the Assistant Director of HR and in collaboration with other team members with developing and implementing innovative solutions where recruitment and retention is difficult with particular emphasis on meeting KPIs.
- To work directly with client managers to develop solutions to recruitment issues, to include supporting the planning and co-ordination of recruitment events.
- To identify innovative solutions which support improvements with Recruitment issues.
- In conjunction with the Senior HR manager identify changes in HR policies and best practice which relate to recruitment & selection. Assist with the development of regular briefings for managers to highlight the impact of such changes
- Ensure recruitment activity is processed accurately and in a timely manner in order to achieve KPI's.
- To case manage complex Sen Executive/Medical recruitment exercises and ensure all documentation and processes are fit for purpose
- To actively contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of systems and procedures to ensure an effective and efficient service and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders using appropriate communication methods.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.