Role: HR Officer
Salary: Competitive (up to £30,000 depending on experience)
Are you an HR Officer/Advisor looking to progress in your HR career and take the step to work with one of NI's most recognisable companies? If so, I'd love to hear from you.
VANRATH are truly excited to be continuing our partnership with a well-established, award-winning, multi site company, with continued growth plans who have an excellent reputation within the market.
Vanrath are working on behalf of the client on a fantastic opportunity for an HR Officer who will provide technical expertise and manage HR issues within the HR Department and will providing generalist HR support as part of the wider HR Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the employee life cycle from recruitment to retention and the first point of contact for all employee relation cases.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holidays plus stat days
- Free on-site car parking
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
- Opportunity to progress and work for a Global company
Main duties will include:
- Provide training, coaching and support to line Managers on HR policies and procedures.
- Deliver effective recruitment, selection and retention solutions.
- Maintain up to date Job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain up to date and accurate employee records on HR system.
- Complete weekly, monthly and ad hoc HR reports, audits and KPI's as required
- Proactively monitor and assist managers with the management of short term and long term absence, liaising with Occupational Health (where applicable).
- Where required, interface with local Union reps, ensuring a positive relationship at all times.
- Ensure Craigavon site employee's performance is regularly reviewed and personal development is promoted
- Co-Ordinate and track all employee relations activity, giving visibility to site management team
- Ensure all payroll information is managed and processed in a timely manner.
- Assist in driving and supporting employee engagement strategies, activities and employee opinion surveys.
- To engage in and maintain effective relationships with management and employees.
- Previous HR Officer / Senior HR Admin experience
- IT literate - proficient in MS Packages
- Highly developed organisation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Working towards a 3rd level qualification in a related field or CIPD/equivalent qualification
- Valid Driving Licence
For further information on this exciting HR Officer vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.