- Job Reference: RAHSEO141122
- Job Title: Health Safety Environmental Officer (Construction)
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland / Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Health Safety Environmental Officer
Are you looking for a Health Safety Environmental Officer role? Interested in working for a leading Building & Civil Engineering contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a HSE Officer to work for a dynamic Main Contractor that work on a range of Building & Civil Engineering projects.
c£40,000 to £50,000 + package
Our client is a leading, dynamic, reputable Main Contractor that work on a diverse range of projects across the Construction and Civil Engineering sectors.
The business work on large new build projects up to £50m across various sectors including Housing, Education, Healthcare, Commercial Offices & Civil Engineering projects.
Business is very busy with multiple projects currently ongoing and many more in the pipeline. Due to this continued success, they have a great opportunity for a HSE Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
Most of their projects are near Dublin and this role requires regular travel to site, so the successful person will need to be able to commute down towards Dublin consistently.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Track record working within the Construction industry
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects
- Good knowledge and understanding of health, safety, environmental health and risk management
- Sound knowledge of current health, safety and environmental legislation and standards
- Ability to interpret and provide advice on health, safety, environmental and risk management issues
- Ability to commute and work near Dublin on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion