Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a thriving Food manufacturing company (one of the largest in Ireland, and the most Modern).
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This is a Hybrid working role (Monday - Friday) - Office is based in Warrenpoint
£55,000 - £70,000 (Negotiable) + Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks & Progression Opportunities
In line with our Strategic Growth Plan (SGP), develop a clear marketing plan to profitably maximise our Brands market share across our target trade channels and product sectors.
Member of the senior leadership team (SLT) reporting to the Managing Director.
- Develop clear and distinctive market positioning for both our Brands in the respective Retail and Foodservice trade channels.
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial to support the Commercial team with their SGP targets ensuring that all our Brands are further developed in line with our strategic commercial objectives.
- Work closely with the Head of Food Innovation and Development to ensure that all Branded new product developments (NPD) are aligned to our strategic marketing plan and are driven by product category and consumer insights.
- Identify and quantify, new, profitable growth opportunities by pulling together consumer and market trends to justify our focus and to help secure any required capex requirements.
- Develop unique selling points (USPs) that help protect and grow our business and to give clear distinction between Branded and private label customer development.
- Quantify the size of our target markets and regularly track our market share across all target trade channels and product sectors.
- Regular review of sales and margin by product sector to ensure we are in line with our SGP.
- Continuous monitoring of our competitive set and developing trends across all our target product sectors.
- Management of our internal marketing team and defined out-sourcing agencies.
The Ideal Person:
- Senior Marketing experience
Strategic approach with a strong creative energy.
Experience of Brands management in both Retail and Foodservice trade channels.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Had a fantastic experience with Vanrath. Chanel was a star from start to finish. She was super efficient, professional and friendly and really listened to what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend
Cannot recommend Vanrath and Jason Glenn enough. I wasn't sure I was ready to move roles but Jason gave me the confidence to apply and I'm so glad I did as I'm now progressing in my new role and I am much happier and more confident within myself. If you are considering new job within HR do not go past Vanrath. Thanks again Jason
VANRATH and specifically Sean were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, Sean was already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that he understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose. This was hugely appreciated by me as I was keen to make the right decision and was so grateful to have a patient, supportive and informed advisor on my side.
Sean was always available for a chat and guidance; helping me prepare for interviews and advising me on his understanding of what it could be potentially entail to work for each company. I am am now excited and confident to start in my new role, with big thanks to all of his help along the way.
My role was cut due to funding and I worked closely with Aisling Bishop. Aisling was efficient and wonderful to deal with, she came back to me promptly, with a number of suggestions that have helped me secure a new role. Highly recommend Vanrath
Established in 2000, VANRATH has cemented its position as a premier market leader in Northern Ireland, setting the standard among recruitment agencies in Belfast. This achievement can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH takes pride in its track record of skilfully connecting the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We understand that embarking on a career change, whether it's full-time or part-time, is a significant step. Our unwavering support extends through every phase of the recruitment process, from the initial discussion of your goals and aspirations to the assurance of a secure position.
Our consultants are sector-specific, renowned for their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their respective fields. In short, they are the best in the business! We continuously monitor industry trends and developments to ensure we provide top-quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.