Are you an experienced Grade 7 Accountant who is interested in joining a NICS ALB on a long term contract - this will initially be for a period of 12 months.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £50,000 - £55,000
- 12 month contract
- Hybrid working model
- Immediate start
- Working for a recognisable employer and joining a supportive team
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Grade 7 Accountant to join a recognisable public body based in Belfast. This position will initially commence on a contract basis for a period of 12 months and ideally suits someone available at short notice. The requirement within the team is due to a period of maternity and will take responsibility for the management of a small finance team.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA):
- Strong management experience
- Preparation of both management and year end accounts
- Strong technical, numerical and IT skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Public sector experience (desirable)
As a Grade 7 Accountant you will:
- Prepare and implement the Finance business plan, in line with the strategic objectives, ensuring an integrated approach to business planning and performance management process to deliver an efficient, effective and economic management of the Finance dept, in line with policies and procedures and within agreed budgets
- Assist the Director of Corporate Services to ensure budgetary control through the preparation of annual estimates of income and expenditure, and ensure ongoing monitoring, assessment and control of the service budget against performance.
- Support the overall governance of the organisation by the preparation and presentation of reports to Committees, the Director and other organisations as required and action agreed decisions.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.