Full Stack Developer (React JS, Vue.js, Next.js) 100% remote
EXCLUSIVE VANRATH client - NEW entrant alert******
Exciting new UK software start-up growing and expanding its presence 100% remotely in N.Ireland.
Our client is transforming the way the world uses and shares data. A better world will be built on better data interactions - with individuals, enterprises, and communities safely, creatively, collaborating.
This isn't simple, easy, or predictable - it's challenging and audacious. If you're ready to join our clients journey, inspire the world and champion users as they develop and expand their product, they'd love to talk to you
With a well known local Director of engineering and several recent key hires already on board this is a really interesting addition to the tech scene.
To attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Attractive base salary up to £85k
- A positive, empowering culture based on trust and respect
- Remote and flexible working
- Exposure to an embryonic and potentially disruptive sector of the industry
- Pension contributions and life insurance
- Part ownership of the business through the Staff Options Pool
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to take additional holidays for special occasions
- And, restrictions permitting: a few great parties and company/team get togethers!
- Design, implement and support highly scalable Node.js applications
- Interfacing with other teams to incorporate ideas and features
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Analysing and improving efficiency, scalability and stability of our products
- Helping to maintain and improve build integration and delivery pipelines
- Mentoring and supporting other engineers
- Mastery of one or more front-end technologies (e.g. React JS, Vue.js, Next.js)
- Experience with advanced state management in single page applications (e.g. Redux, Mobx)
- Experience in API development (e.g. REST, gRPC, GraphQL)
- Experience with containerization (e.g. docker, kubernetes, helm)
- Comfortable creating end-to-end tests
- Excited about the opportunity to work on a variety of products and components
- Comfortable working in multiple different languages
- Passion for learning new technologies
Nice to have:
- Exposure to distributed systems and messaging protocols
- An understanding of semantic technologies
- Interest in WebAssembly
- Interest in learning Rust
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Golang job in Belfast or the wider Irish market, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.