If you would like to take your next career step in a Leading UK digital agency who are well-funded, offer super flexible working and have been building innovation software solutions in the UK for over 20 years, then this opportunity could be for you!
A generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Ultra-flexible working (hours and location) you can work 100% remotely.
- salary up to £80k base
- Bonus plan
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Opportunity to work with clients like the Premier League, BT, Domino's Pizza etc.
- Personal training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
Our client have recently set up in Belfast and are one of the UK's fast growing Digital agencies. With a small team of around 10 and plans to grow extensively over the coming months there has never been a better time to join!
Our client is simply unique - They're well-funded, have an awesome team and have been building innovation software solutions in the UK for over 20 years. Some of their work included clients like the Premier League and Dominos Pizza.
- Leading a team of frontend, backend and QA specialists
- Working with a solution architect or separately to define the technical approach, for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Managing CI/CD and ensuring work is deployed correctly
- Assisting Project Management team in defining priorities
- Being technical point of contact for clients and third party providers
- Actively participating in meetings where a technical contribution is needed
- Assessing quality of third party providers' deliveries (e.g. API endpoints, SDKs)
- Helping identify problems and resolve issues
- Following company guidelines and documentation and contributing where necessary
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with technologies
The Ideal Person
- A good understanding of software tools
- Know your way around the command line
- Have implemented complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Have experienced the full project lifecycle, from initial implementation through to debugging live projects in the field, many times over
- Experience with:
- Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Testing frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit etc.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Have led projects from a technical perspective and mentored junior staff members
- Knowledge of other programming languages e.g. C#/.NET, will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable being client facing at times
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Front end job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more