VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a local firm who are seeking to take on board a FP&A Analyst ACA in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with experience in budgeting & forecasting using advanced Excel and analysis software.
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Discretionary bonus 10%
- 25 Days leave + 10 statutory days
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Hybrid Working
- Belfast based
This client are a growing organisation in face paced industry. Joining a large team with a range of qualified members with significant growth and progression expected in the next several years.
- Excellent approach to employee working Remote/Hybrid
- Excellent benefits
- Strong support towards employee development and learning
- Career progression to management
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Relevant FP&A/ Business Partnering experience
- Experience in budgeting & forecasting
- Advanced Excel
- Review monthly budget against key variances
- Assist with project appraisal and costing liaising
- Delivering on companies KPI's
- Identifying added value projects
- Driving cost efficiencies and ensuring CAPEX has a strong linkage to growth metric
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Providing accurate and up to date financial information
- Tracking project costs to ensure accuracy with budget
- Responsible for cost management with relevant budget holders
- Assist with process improvements and organisational growth
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.