VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a renowned organisation, with ties across the globe. My client is an industry leader, and continually creates innovative solutions to serve their customers. This role will report to the Financial Accounting Lead, and the successful individual will be responsible for the creation and development of financial dashboards. These analytics will be used by senior managers cross the business to make informed business decisions.
My client has a generous remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate...
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits
The successful candidate will work with the senior management team to compile diverse financial information from various sources, to help depict a story line. This information will be used to help the business make informed decisions and help improve performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Drive the development of particular elements of the Company's reporting infrastructure via collaboration and sharing of ideas with end users and developers using the company's business analytics tools to help design, build and test new reporting capability.
- Create develop and maintain new and existing models as part of the wider Business Analytics team that will proactively drive understanding into P&L performance and help to ensure sound commercial decision making.
- Work as part of the wider Business Analytics team, ensuring the timely completion of certain monthly analytical and ad-hoc reporting and information requests for a wide range of internal stakeholders including Finance, Business Development and Operations.
- Undertake any other such duties and tasks as periodically directed by the VP of Finance and/or Financial Analytics Accountant.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the analysis of large sets of data and be competent with advanced Excel functions such as Macros and PowerPivot. The ideal individual will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Computing or a Mathematical Discipline OR Highly numeric with extensive experience in a similar role
- Recent experience in the analysis of large data sets
- Ability to plan and organise on own initiative to effectively prioritise objectives and goals within a busy environment.
- Ability to lead and influence small teams of stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of group goals
- Proven ability to make confident decisions based upon sound justification
Moreover, it would be beneficial with the successful candidate l had exposure to the following:
- SQL knowledge and exposure
- Experience presenting final information to internal stakeholders
A fantastic opportunity, with a leader in the healthcare industry. This role will offer exposure to a vast market, and you will get to work with an already established team, with fantastic insight into the role. For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.