FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT OPPORTUNITY - HYBRID WORKING
- Competitive Salary
- HYBRID WORKING
- Huge career progression & development opportunities
- Good benefits on request
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of a global manufacturing organisation who are market leaders in their field and lead the way in terms of product diversity and innovation. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Financial Accountant to join the expanding centralised accounting team.
The Ideal Person
- Qualified Accountant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong technical knowledge
- Exposure to financial systems a bonus, especially ERP ( SAP or SOX also excellent )
- Reporting to the BU Finance lead RTR this role will be working as part of a team producing financial reporting for a defined business unit.
- Reporting outputs will include monthly, quarterly and annual financial information and associated reporting to Pilgrims US
- Input into relevant areas of monthly and quarterly disclosures.
- Complete all reporting in line with established group timetables.
- The individual will develop deep knowledge across a range of areas including revenue/ cost of sales / overheads inventory / fixed assets and deliver on these to the business.
- The individual will deliver key balance sheet a/c reconciliations which will feed into the overall entity reconciliations.
- The individual will complete relevant areas in relation to annual and statutory accounting.
- The individual will work with other members of the finance team to ensure consistency of working across the business units and to ensure best practice is implemented and followed.
- The individual will work on cross-functional projects where required providing expert guidance from a financial viewpoint.
- Operate with the highest standards of financial integrity and demonstrate each of the company values to a high level.
- Work as part of a highly motivated team, coaching and supporting other more junior members of the team.
- To carry out other duties that may reasonably be requested of you to ensure the efficient running of the Pilgrim's Shared Services Centre.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.