Would you like to work fully remotely from home for a global manufacturing organisation?
- Competitive Salary
- FULLY REMOTE WORKING
- Finish 2pm on Friday
- Compressed hours - 5 days in 4 if suits
- Flexible working pattern
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of a global manufacturing organisation who are market leaders in their field and lead the way in terms of product diversity and innovation. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Financial Accountant to join the expanding centralised accounting team.
The Ideal Person
- Qualified Accountant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong technical background
- Exposure to financial systems a bonus, especially ERP
- Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis.
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations along with resolving open items.
- Forecasting - cash and FX forecasting processes.
- Compliance with SOX, standardised procedures and internal controls.
- Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.