Due to a period of continued growth, our Construction client has an opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team
The role will be responsible for managing all aspects of the employee life cycle from recruitment to retention and the first point of contact for all employee relation cases.
In order to attract the very best Financial Accountant for this role a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great salary
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic holidays
- Great health scheme
- Superb benefits on application
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a flexible team player.
Core Responsibilities include;
- Preparing Monthly reporting packs including detailed analysis.
- Daily reconciliation of bank and intercompany movements.
- Maintaining the general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Liaising with external auditors and preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Completion of ad hoc projects associated with the finance or other business functions.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA )
- Proficient in using Sage and MS Office packages.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and autonomous attitude
- True desire to progress.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.