VANRATH are keen to speak with Financial Accountants who are interested in joining an international business based in Belfast. Are you Newly Qualified and looking for your first move into industry?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- 6-month contract
- Exposure to an international organisation
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a global business based in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join them on a 6-month contract. This is the opportunity to join an organisation who have been in operation for 30 years, working across 100+ countries across the globe.
Working as part of the Financial Reporting team, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for all elements of statutory compliance for the UK business. This will include the preparation and management of the production of all statutory accounts and annual returns for UK business.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant:
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience in preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity
As a Financial Accountant, you will:
- Preparation and submission of individual company statutory accounts for all UK legal entities.
- Ensure statutory accounts are prepared in accordance with relevant GAAP accounting policies
- Support in the successful and timely completion of annual external audit
- Assist Tax Manager with the preparation of corporation tax computations
- Assist on general ledger functions such as Treasury administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.