A leading technology business based in Belfast is recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their team for an initial period of 12 months. Are you experienced with IFRS and UK GAAP, and keen to take on an interim role?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Initial 12-month contract with view to extension
- Hybrid role
- Exposure to an international business
- Supportive working environment
VANRATH are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join a successful technology company based in Belfast city centre on an initial 12-month contract basis. This business is part of a large group of companies who are recognisable across the UK and can offer the opportunity to offer an extension to the original contract. They have recently gone through a number of exciting projects including a large ERP implementation and have invested heavily within their infrastructure.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for proactive day-to-day leadership of the Financial Accounting area to ensure that all financial data is processed accurately and within timeframes.
This is an opportunity with a large organisation who offer excellent benefits and a fantastic work-life balance and the role will provide a stimulating combination of commercial and technical experience for the successful candidate.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' PQE and are an experienced Financial Accountant;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Available to start at short notice
- Ability to work on own initiative
As a Financial Accountant you will:
- Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis.
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations along with resolving open items.
- Forecasting - cash and FX forecasting processes.
- Compliance with IFRS and UK GAAP, standardised procedures and internal controls.
- Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.