VANRATH are proudly partnered with an exciting and progressive company who are currently trading within GB & NI and have further plans for expansion. During this progressive growth phase, they have an opportunity for an experienced and high-calibre finance professional to join the team as a Finance Director.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
The role will ideally suit a highly astute finance professional currently operating at strategic leadership level with working knowledge of partnering with Private Equity funding and associated stakeholder management.
Below are the core areas of responsibility but is not limited for the scope of the role:
- Support the Board of Directors by aligning with overall company strategy and providing financial insight into long term decision making for the Business.
- Prepare the strategic reporting pack, key KPI's for all departments, rolling three year business plans and forecasting and scenario planning for discussions with Board.
- Plan for and drive the business towards agreed objectives by improving financial understanding and awareness throughout the organisation, through one to one and group training and development sessions with non-financial staff.
- Leading / Project Managing the implementation of several company-wide performance improvement measures.
- Provide insight into business performance through regular and ad hoc reporting, managing and reporting cash flow and improving performance across the estate.
- Support operational departments to identify suitable KPI's, and educating staff on monitoring and understanding any variances.
- Manage relationship with private equity partner by providing information and insight into business performance and ensuring all requirements are met.
- Take responsibility for managing relationships with insurers, legal advisors, external auditors, and consultants.
- Qualified accountant with over 10 years of relevant senior finance experience.
- Detailed understanding of Company accounts, with strong accounting background.
- Working knowledge of private equity funding and associated partner management.
- Experienced in commercial role.
- Understands financial reporting and has strong analytical skills.
- Excels at multi-tasking, organisation, and time management.
This is a commercially sensitive opportunity and at VANRATH, we take pride in maintaining the utmost levels of discretion with long-term, trusted relationships. For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.