VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local independent business for a Finance Assistant role based in Greater Belfast.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Part-time working hours (20 - 25 hours per week)
- Joining a supportive working environment
- Potential for immediate start
VANRATH are delighted to be working within a local business who have had great success over a sustained period. Based in Greater Belfast, the organisation have stabilised through a difficult period for the industry and are now experiencing a period of growth.
The Accounts Administrator will join the business and will take responsibility for processing financial transactions across the business, this will include purchase invoices, allocating incoming payments and liaising with the sales team.
This is a part-time opportunity, the ideal working hours for this role are 20 - 25 hours per week. Due to the nature of the business, there is a degree of flexibility required with the working pattern.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a previous Accounts Administration role and you're looking for a new and exciting opportunity and you meet the following criteria, apply today:
- Previous experience using account packages
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with sale and purchase ledgers
- Skills in excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to work in a team and build strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues
As a Finance/ Admin Assistant you will:
- Reconciling and posting payments both incoming and out going
- Completing bank lodgements
- Management of petty cash
- Lodging payments in the bank on a weekly basis
- Using online banking to process payments
- Completing weekly transaction reconciliations to meet deadlines
- Helping with any general accounts/bank queries
- General office administration duties
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.