VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting an Estate Agent for a leading Belfast Real Estate company. This individual will reap the benefits of a fantastic workplace, with tonnes of high-level and fun benefits.
This role will be based in Belfast.
This is a Monday - Friday position. Permanent position.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Top-end benefits package
- 1+ Years Real Estate/Lettings Agent Experience
- To work alongside our current team in our busy office, dealing with customers, answering telephones as well as administrative duties, and being out and about doing property viewings, inspections and check offs.
- Dealing with Customers and Clients in the office at the counter to attend various roles, such as collecting rental payments, taking notes of repairs and passing onto contractors, making viewings appointments and signing up new tenants, sending emails etc.
- Undertaking property check offs at the end of the tenancies, instructing contractors to undertake various works and dealing with the return of the tenants deposits through the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Updating property websites and managing a large portfolio of deposits online.
- Administration duties will also be required.
- At specific busy times during the months of August/September you will be expected to work extra hours, and will be remunerated accordingly.
The Ideal Person:
- Proven Real Estate Experience/Senior Lettings Agent Experience
- Experience of HMO Student Accomodation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.