- Job Reference: JMJM0908
- Job Title: Electrician (Social Housing)
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + van / package
- Location: Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for an Electrician role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Electrician to work predominantly on Social Housing projects for a large, leading Construction Company in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
£28,000 - £30,000 + van / package
The successful candidate will have specific responsibility for the safety, technical and electrical installation works completed under their remit.
- Responsible for competently fault-finding on domestic properties, including;
- Repairing of doors and windows
- Lock repairs and replacements
- Stud wall installation
- Roofing repairs
- Soffits and facia repairs and replacements
- Carry out Health and Safety checks on all equipment and jobs
- Record keeping, maintaining a site diary and photographic records.
- Assist in the resolution of customer queries and complaints
- Assess what works are required in individual properties and relay this back to Administration
- Provide Technical advice and guidance to all aspects of the business
- Adhering to health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship with NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds Part 2) in a relevant trade or discipline
- Qualified to 18th Edition standards
- Understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken
- Valid CSR card
- Have at least 3 consecutive years' experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Drivers License
- Proven industry experience in the Construction sector and/or Social Housing
- Inspection and Testing 2391
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion