- Job Reference: JOMM0405
- Job Title: Assistant Document Controller
- Salary: £26,000-£27,000
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Working Hours : 6am-2pm 3 days in office / 2 working from home
VANRATH are recruiting an Assistant Document Controller to work in a prestigious legal firm in Northern Ireland
£26,000-£27,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading firm based in Belfast Northern Ireland.
The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for an Assistant Document Controller to join them on a permanent basis, based in their offices in Befast City centre.
Working within our busy design Department the successful candidate will assist our sensor Document Controller with the effective control of project documentation across all projects.
- Recording flow documentation.
- Reproduction of drawings and documents (hardcopy and electronic)
- Quality checking documentation before distribution to client document management systems.
- Providing administrative support to the design team
- development and external courses where relevant.
The Ideal Person:
- Previous admin experience in a busy environment
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Pro-active with an eye for detail and the ability to deal with heavy workloads.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion