VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Ireland's leading Creative Agencies - AV Browne - to hire a Digital Media Manager to develop, execute and manage multiple digital marketing campaigns for an illustrious portfolio of clients.
AV Browne have seen amazing transformation in recent years, both for quality of output for their attractive range of clients across Dublin and Belfast, but also in pioneering a successful 4 day working week for their employees, whilst still offering a healthy level of flexibility to work from home.
The Digital Media Manager is a crucial part of the team, responsible for developing and executing and managing multiple digital marketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients to help them achieve their business goals and objectives.
With a solid understanding of how digital media integrates and works in parallel with 'traditional' media, the Digital Media Manager works with all the agency disciplines from brief onwards; media, client service, strategy, creative & content creation, web development and more - and is informed by the clients' wider business objectives and project context.
'At AV Browne the work we produce is very important. If we didn't produce beautiful, engaging, challenging, innovative, effective work for clients of all shapes, sizes, markets and industries, what would be the point?
So, everyone who works here wants to be the best. But we don't just mean the best strategist, the best UX designer or the best Digital Media Manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer with salary and associated benefits commensurate with experience and benchmarked against industry standards. We operate a flexible working policy within a four-day week environment. And we are on a pathway of progressive change in our agency; one that values people, profit and planet equally.'
- Four-day (30 hour) week
- Attractive salary
- Flexible, hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 days statutory holidays
- Training allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Standard company pension
You'll be responsible for planning, executing, managing, tracking and optimising all digital media activity (PPC, social, display, SEO and analytics) including:
- Planning, scheduling, targeting and performance of all digital media activity. Managing their execution against client key performance indicators.
- Setting key performance indicators prior to activity using robust measurement processes.
- Tracking, analysing and managing client data on an ongoing basis to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Taking the lead in delivering and presenting regular performance reports to clients to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future activity.
- Developing media plans based on campaign target audiences and continually evolve these through testing and optimization.
- Managing campaign budgets, ensuring that predicted spends are aligned.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning about new techniques and innovations, and assist in sharing this knowledge with other internal teams and clients.
- Identify, cost and manage opportunities to content outreach including influencers and social publishers
The ideal person:
Part strategist, part analyst, part do-er and all team player, you are a natural multitasker, with the ability to work across multiple channels for multiple clients. You are organised, and like to ensure deadlines are met. Whilst you're a 'people' person, you are analytical and comfortable with statistical analysis and budgetary management. A capable and approachable team member, you have solid understanding of search and social and skills.
Need to have:
- At least 2 years' experience in digital media marketing, including search marketing, ideally in an agency setting.
- Proven experience in analysis and reporting.
- Proven experience in social media platforms.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, (GA certified).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, (Ads certified).
- Proficient in using Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Experience of setting up tracking and tagging to measure end- to-end digital customer journeys and marketing campaigns.
- You will have a high level of attention to detail, a demonstrable passion for all things data and digital, and keen to try new tactics, tools and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to turn highly detailed analysis into easy-to-understand summaries and insights.
- High levels of organisational and project management skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with influencer marketing
- Familiarity with planning and buying above-the-line / traditional media
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.