- Job Reference: JSDE300522
- Job Title: Design Engineer (3x)
- Salary: £30k to £33k DOE
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Monkstown or Cookstown
Are you an ambitious and motivated Design Engineer? Interested in progressive career opportunities within the design team of a world leading provider of waste, recycling and material processing solutions?
VANRATH are recruiting for three Design Engineers to join our client's production team, responsible for the management and release of individual products.
Our client is a leading provider of wet processing solutions for the materials processing and waste disposal industries. With a reputation for innovation, they work hard to create a better world through bold engineering solutions.
A global entity, they have a number of locations in Northern Ireland, including their global headquarters and manufacturing centre of excellence.
£30k to £33k dependant upon experience
- Manage the on-time completion, adherence to schedule, quality and cost of project design projects from design through to supporting build and installation.
- To produce accurate BOM's, layout and fabrication drawings for projects and manage and liaise with customers and suppliers on design specifics/aesthetics & plant requirements
- Own a product within a product owner team ensuring quality & cost is monitored and roadmap for product is realised
- Ensure the design aspect of their assigned product/projects continues to meet and exceed internal and customer expectations
- Liaison with Suppliers/2020V to ensure design is per manufacturing capabilities
- Co-ordinate and update Project Design Manager on ongoing assigned work status
- Ensure project related snag work is prioritised and completed promptly
The Ideal Person:
- Degree or HND/HNC in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in design office
- Fluent with 3D CAD
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250