Are you an experienced Desktop Rollout Officer / Field Engineer looking a new opportunity in one of Northern Ireland's largest Public Sector organisations? Do you have experience in Win7 & Win10?
VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a 6 Month Initial Contract.
Equivalent to Band 4, Point 1 on the HSCNI Pay Scale - £22,549 Per Annum (+ Holiday Pay & Pension)
They are a large Belfast based Health care focused organisation. The team functions by proving support for a Organisation Wide IT Service centre across all IT Services, Data centres and internal customers. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience in an IT environment
- Experience working with Desktop Rollout
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / 1st Line Support Environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory & MS Exchange
- Experience of imaging desktops and laptops
The post holder will assist in the support, delivery and management of ICT Services:
- Assist with the rollout of IT infrastructure to other trust locations outside of the base location
- Assist in the imaging and set up of laptops, PCs, and trust mobile devices
- Facilitate the working from home initiative through delivery of equipment
- Log incidents and service requests received by telephone, email or via the vFire portal from Health Service staff and third-party suppliers
- Provide first level resolution services for a number of systems (e.g. Active Directory password resets, Samsung activations and password resets, creating email addresses and managing mailbox permissions using MS Exchange etc.)
- Liaise with customers to acquire the necessary details regarding logged incidents and service requests
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Management job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…