Data & Analytics Manager, Information strategy
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world leaders in Data & Analytics. This division is at the heart of business change and provides endless opportunity to manage risk and drive innovation. If you are passionate about working on global scale projects and all things data, then this is for you!
My client is currently seeking heavy hitting thought leaders to join their fast-growing Data & Analytics practice within consulting. Whether you are an expert in data wrangling, love bringing order to chaos, have a passion for cloud or can write robust data pipelines we would really like to hear from you.
Their customers operate in a complex and changing data world and as they search for value through better answers, you need to help them plan for success. Data and Information Strategy combines experience in data governance and BI architecture with business value drivers to help customers ready their people, process and technology to succeed.
- Steer the pursuit of new work through partner and client conversations
- Identify and direct opportunity responses and articulate our offers and what value you can bring
- Development of new industry intelligence
- Deliver client executive advisory consulting and D&A strategy enablement
- Learn about new technology and methods, and how they could be applied for the benefit of our clients
Skills & Attributes for Success:
- Information Strategy roadmap development and adoption
- D&A Business Case Development
- Data and Information Governance
- Experience in leading a team
- Prior big four or equivalent experience
- D&A Operating Model including advanced understanding of CDO office design, analytics delivery methodologies and TOM process design
- ETL, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics HL Architecture
- BI, Analytics and Data Science Enablement
Negotiable base salary
Bi annual reviews
We value experts from every field and we also believe all sector experience has something to offer, whether you are Telco or FS, Consumer Products or Utilities, it will all add to the richness of services they can offer their clients.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please reach out to Ellie-Mae Middleton through the link.