In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £30,000 - £35,000. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefit.
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading agricultural business to recruit a Cyber Security Analyst to join their talented team.
The Ideal Person
- A third level qualification in a related discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Cyber related role in a large business systems environment;
- Able to build good working relationships with key business process owners and have experience dealing with internal customers at all business levels;
- Show attention to detail and be a natural communicator who can offer potential cyber security advancements to the business;
- Have a knowledge of industry standards relating to cyber security solutions;
- Ability to self-motivate and work on their own initiative within a dynamic working environment;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both verbal and written;
- Be highly articulate, have time-management and organisational skills to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Defining, reviewing and delivery of the cyber security strategy for the business, including the developments of cyber related policies and processes;
- Engaging with business teams to ensure that processes exist to maintain the cyber security of the business;
- Engaging with external IT suppliers and all other suppliers to ensure cyber security measures are in place and met;
- Providing and developing ongoing training and user engagement across the entire business to ensure employees are aware of the purpose of cyber security;
- Ongoing review of existing cyber security measures to ensure we are maintaining and improving our levels of protection;
- Developing and implementing incident response plans to potential cyber attacks across the business.
- For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at email@example.com