Customer Success Manager (Further Hire into New Belfast Team)
VANRATH is proud to be responsible for the build out of the new FastSpring Customer Success team, as they seek to nurture their European customer base from their Belfast hub.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already impressive team. A potential career maker for a talented Customer Success/ IT Account Manager professional. Feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
FastSpring is the world's leading ecommerce platform for Software and SaaS companies. Their product hosts over 10 million transactions per year empowering sales growth for more than 6,000 companies in over 200 countries, using every major currency.
They pride themselves on being an innovative company with an entrepreneurial culture, growth mindset, global influence, and profitable operations.
They are committed to building an inclusive work environment, and invest in their employees by helping team members grow and develop professionally. They are developers, technologists, and business professionals who are globally-minded, customer-focused, and driven by constant innovation. They are flexible with remote work considerations.
The Customer Success Manager will act as the client relationship owner of FastSpring's strategic accounts. This is a critical role in providing clients with an unequalled client experience, and retaining most valued clients. This requires exceptional customer program management skills. This role builds relationships with external customers, internal resources and manages all elements of the relationship process.
In this role, you will play a hybrid role between managing a portfolio of dedicated accounts while also managing an email queue from pooled accounts. You'll be expected to offer a positive customer experience at scale across a specified customer base while also meeting agreed-upon engagement, expansion and retention targets. You will educate clients on product and service offerings, set clear expectations for deliverables, and proactively enable the success of clients. The CSM has the unique challenge of understanding customers' needs and strategic objectives to uncover how FastSpring can best serve them in achieving their business objectives.
The CSM will work with executives, and act as client liaison responsible for successful product adoption and overall management of the client relationship. This includes; reporting and analytics of revenue tied to client success, client testimonials, client references, and case studies.
The Ideal Person
- Account management and strong customer success experience, in an IT/ SaaS related industry or product
- Interaction at the Executive, C-Suite, proprietor level strongly preferred.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, sales, project management and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of CRM/ Business Software in the capacity of a user, support, administrator, or sales, preferably in a web delivery environment.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in the development and closure of sales opportunities preferred.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management, and/or C-level executives.
- Advanced program management and customer success skills.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement processes.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales/SaaS model preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule required.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned client accounts.
- Ability to solve customer problems independently as well as with internal or external resources.
- Work closely with sales, customer support and product teams to proactively manage each customer's success.
- Drive engagement, high participation, and increase feature adoption across all client accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' business models, their overall goals, business needs, and advise the customer on how FastSpring can be part of their solutions.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Represent the clients' needs and as their "voice" in internal process improvement-related initiatives.
- Design, develop, and deliver operational reports and analyses
- Document, monitor, and audit records of customer interactions and issues
What's in it for you:
- Attractive base salary
- Performance related bonus
- Wide range of excellent company benefits
- Remote working/ Belfast office
- Employer that is supportive of continuous professional development and prioritises employee wellness
For further information on this vacancy or fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.