Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a top 10 accounting firm seeking to take on board a Corporate Tax Manager within their Corporate Tax team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to a Corporate Tax Manager seeking to get managerial experience overseeing a small tax department of eight people reporting directly into the the tax director.
Ideal candidate should have seven years experience having worked at Corporate Tax Manager level or equivalent with exposure to advisory & compliance.
Salary & Benefits
- 45,000 - 55,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Top 10 firm
- Excellent Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Large team of experienced professionals
- CTA Qualified or ACA with relevant tax experience
- 5 Years experience in a relevant tax function
- Previous management experience
- Business tax advisory services offering advisory support across transaction for clients ranging from owner managed business, not for profits, pensions and legal.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide exceptional client service.
- Operating on a national client base with a range of local and mainland UK based clients.
- Build relationships within the firm to support the identification of opportunities and provide deep specialist assistance to clients.
- Responsible for providing support to more junior members of the team
- Responsible for being client facing and ability to acquire new business
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply below and contact Kilian Gargan for further details.