VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, in their recruitment for a Corporate Communications Manager. This is an immediate start for an initial duration of 6 months on a temporary basis, with possible further extension.
This is an excellent interim opportunity for a senior candidate on the lookout for an immediate start.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Creation and delivery of an internal communications programme.
- Preparation of briefing papers to include corporate responses to Ministerial, Assembly and DfE queries.
Further Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- To produce an Annual Report of the highest quality and to undertake editorial responsibility for other corporate publications and supporting literature, newsletters, web initiatives and communications to staff and external audiences.
- Be responsible annual Internal Communications Programme (ICP), including delivery mechanisms to assess its effectiveness.
- Liaise with senior colleagues ensuring a consistent approach to content, tone and style for communication across all channels.
- To develop and oversee a protocol for authorised statements.
- To draft speeches and other addresses for the Principal and senior managers.
- Read and assess relevant policy-related publications to ensure appropriate alignment, dissemination and follow up with senior staff as required.
- A degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a role with responsibility for internal communications.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in preparing and editing corporate communications materials to the highest standard.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in preparing briefing documents and presenting to senior executives/ board level.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in analysing diverse sources of data and information.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in using digital platforms and presentation tools as communication channels.
- A highly competitive salary of £40,578.
- Immediate start on offer.
- Perks & Discounts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Communications job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…