- Job Reference: JSCE281122
- Job Title: Contracts Engineer
- Salary: £33k to £38k DOE
- Location: Belfast
Are you an experienced Site Engineer? Interested in taking the next step in your career as a Contracts Engineer for one of the UK's leading Piling specialists?
VANRATH are recruiting a Contracts Engineer to assist in delivering Piling stage projects of various sizes, safely, efficiently and on deadline.
c£33k to £38k DOE plus package
Established over 30 years ago, our client are members of the Federation of Piling Specialists. Early project specialists within construction, offering a range of disciplines, including the design and installation of bored CFA and rotary bored piling, contiguous and secant piled retaining walls and driven precast & steel piling.
- Visiting site pre-commencement
- Preparing Method Statements and Risk Assessments, and implementing safe working practices on site
- Site briefings and toolbox talks
- HSEQ audits
- Implementing design to site execution
- Ensuring up to date Contract documentation is reviewed and in place
- Maintaining site records and diaries
- Liaise with QS to identify change/delay to tender
- Procurement and scheduling of piles and/or materials
- Control of costs and financial reporting to Contracts Manager
- Operating accounts system for control of material and plant orders
- Sequencing and programming
- Attending site meetings (HSEQ/Progress etc)
This role will involve intermittent travel to sites around the UK, at the successful candidate's discretion.
The Ideal Person
- Third Level Qualification in Civil Engineering or Similar
- 2+ years' experience in Civil Engineering/Piling
- Experience working on projects at Site level
- Full and Valid Driving License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.