VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Continuous Improvement Expert - Master Data. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position with a Hybrid working model and Progression Opportunities.
£35,000 - £42,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package (Room for Negotiation above on Salary for right individual)
- Supports the Master Data Management Business Process Manager (BPM) in setting the process excellence agenda by providing the best practice insights to the process and technology components.
- Ensures that the process excellence strategy set by the BPM is realized within Master Data Management, driving implementation projects.
- Ensures solutions design and functional specifications are delivered according to agreed policy, driving the highest standards of data governance.
- Responsible for best practice sharing and identification of areas for improvements.
- Full Job spec available upon request - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ideal Person:
- 3 years' professional experience in a similar role (e.g process-improvement or Master Data) or a degree in a related field or knowledge of Master Data.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Master Data workflow processes.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Food manufacturing background
- Experience working in a multi-site business
- Experience of an ERP, ideally SAP, and other integrated systems e.g. MES and MTech
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250 or email@example.com.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.