VANRATH are recruiting for a temporary Communications Officer (Staff Officer level) for a well-known Public Sector organisation. This is an immediate start for an initial duration of 9 months with possible further extension.
To provide effective communications and marketing support to the Organisation and assist in the delivery of the communications strategy for related projects and programmes.
- Help deliver PR and advertising campaigns.
- Help co-ordinate and deliver a wide range of events.
- Ensure funded project adherence to EU Communication Regulations.
- Maintain various Communication contact databases.
- Recording, filing and retrieval of information and documentation.
- Help deliver the organisations digital marketing strategy.
- Prepare presentations, speeches, press releases and corporate magazine etc.
- A degree level qualification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or Media Studies (or equivalent Level 6 qualification) and a minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a similar role
A degree level qualification (or equivalent Level 6 qualification) in any subject and a specific qualification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or Media Studies and a minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a similar role
5 GCSEs grades A-C (including English Language and Maths) or Leaving Certificate (Standard/Ordinary level) or 5 grades A-C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent and 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of event management.
- Press release, speech-writing and editorial skills.
- Experience of public sector procurement and/or ensuring value for money for supplier contracts, goods and services etc.
- Experience of supplier management, such as photographers, Audio-Visual companies and design agencies etc.
- An excellent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation in Northern Ireland.
- Salary starting from £32,328 with full pay from Day 1.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…