VANRATH is pleased to be actively recruiting for a Commercial Financial Controller on behalf a market leading business based in Greater Belfast. This is a broad and fast-paced role within the finance team within a highly-respected organisation, which is interviewing now and will offer a commercially astute senior finance professional the opportunity to become a trusted business partner within a leading business.
- Driving cost transformation initiatives to maximise bottom line, supporting business managers on pricing/ change controls:
- Planning, Budgeting, Cost Transformation, Process Improvements, Reporting, Financial Controls and Risk Management
- Business Partnering to support the NI senior leadership team
- Leading the business teams to create a bottom up annual and 5-year business plan.
- Monitor and review spend against the business plan, investigating variances and flagging risks and opportunities.
- Support the commercial teams in building up the gross margin budget and analysis of key drivers.
- To maintain financial integrity at all times and being able to support balances and identify risks and opportunities
- Managing the accurate and timely close of the month end, ensuring costs and gross margin are correctly recorded
- Preparing analysis of variances vs business plan to be presented to the senior team.
- Support the Group finance teams to answer specific queries around the NI business for both audit and EPH group reporting.
- Lead, support and provide analysis to assist projects linked to the delivery of the budget
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant with strong financial acumen and is highly credible and able to build effective working relationships
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build models excel models
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Strongly motivated individual with an excellent ability to work off their own initiative and on a cross-functional basis
Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Nixon n the strictest confidence.