- Job Reference: RACE200422
- Job Title: Civil Engineer (Consultancy)
- Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 + package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Civil Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy?
VANRATH are recruiting a Civil Engineer to work for a highly reputable Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy that cover a wide range of building and civils projects across various sectors.
Our client is a leading a leading Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy that cover a wide range of building and civils projects across various sectors including residential, education, healthcare commercial, green energy schemes, roads, drainage, hard landscaping, storm attenuation, flood defences and retaining walls.
They are looking for a chartered or near chartered Civil Engineer that ideally has experience in working to DfI Roads, NI Water and NI Rivers Agency standards. The role is a mix of working from the office in Belfast and working from home, with site visits every couple of weeks.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relative qualifications
- Chartered or near chartered
- Track record working for a Construction Consultancy
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Ideally have experience in working to DfI Roads, NI Water and NI Rivers Agency standards
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250