VANRATH are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for a CFO for a cutting-edge, new client in the software sector. This is an exciting, new role which will commence within a short turnaround time (ideally) and will bring the successful candidate a rewarding, fast-paced and challenging role from the outset. The package/salary will be pitched at a level to attract the strongest talent in the local market.
This role requires a combination of strong financial leadership, including substantial experience of working at board level, allied with a high level of financial modelling skills as you will be working closely with the founders and investors in the organisation as they drive for positive growth.
- Play an integral role in commercial and strategic decisions to optimise growth.
- Lead, develop and improve current financial models whilst identifying risks within the businesses and creating a strategy to counter any such risks.
- Facilitate delivery of monthly KPI's, detailed business board reports, and monitoring and analysis of financial performance.
- Provide high quality financial and management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting information.
The Ideal Person:
- Proven experience at a CFO or Finance Director level with PE/VC fund experience (desirable)
- Qualified to degree level with a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA equivalent) and ideally 10 years' PQE
- Proven advanced financial modelling skills.
- Technology Sector Experience is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
Negotiable dep. upon experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence.