VANRATH are supporting our Public Sector client in their recruitment of a Casework Officer to join their team based in Belfast city centre.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- £22,519 per annum
- Full-Time, 37hrs per week
- Hybrid working model
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
Summary of the role:
The Casework Officer role reports to the Seior Investigating Officer and supports the front-of-office functions of the Organisation, making a vital contribution to ensuring that all contacts with the Organisation are processed efficiently, responded to promptly and recorded appropriately, leading to an experience that is as positive and professional as it can be.
The successful candidate must meet the below essential criteria:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grades A - C) or equivalent including English Language and Mathematics
- 2 years' relevant experience in an administrative role within a busy office environment
- Experience of dealing with the public in a customer service capacity including handling queries from service users
- Experience of drafting replies to correspondence based on interpretation of legislation/policy issues
- Experience of managing competing work priorities to meet KPIs/targets.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to timeliness, quality and accuracy in information processing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Experience of using an electronic case handling system
- Experience of undertaking challenging interviews
For further information on this vacancy and to receive a full job description, or to hear about any other Pubic Sector roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.