C# .NET Software Developer - Fully remote working (Belfast £35k-40k)
VANRATH are assisting a leading international payment processing company, that are expanding their global reach and hiring constantly in Northern Ireland. They promise that their clients will promptly and successfully acquire customised, creative company solutions. They think that empowered teams with a clear mission might deliver the best results. They take satisfaction in being determined, open-minded, and employing common sense to achieve outstanding results.
The ideal person
- A candidate for this position should have at least three years of experience working in software engineering and possess the following qualifications: BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- experience developing server-side products; knowledge of at least one OO language (e.g., Java, C#, Ruby, Go)
- strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Fully remote working available for now and in the future
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- High spec laptop provided
- The candidate must understand the requirements and expectations of partners and merchants and be able to act appropriately to meet those requirements.
- By applying, automating, and streamlining software development approaches, processes, and tools, they can be made better.
- Assist with software deployment activities to the company's production data centre and internal test environments; the team is in responsible of requirement analysis from conception to delivery.
VANRATH is proud to partner with a global organisation that aims to be the best in its sector. They think that since doing business with people means interacting with them on a personal level, relationships should come first and act as the basis for doing business. They believe they have the duty and power to make things clear and simple for their clients in a subject that is by its very nature difficult. They work closely with clients to help them peel back the layers, identify their true needs, and make sure they get what they desire.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.