- Job Reference: JMGM0504
- Job Title: Business Process Manager
- Salary: £45,000-£60,000 depending on experience + benefits
- Location: Lurgan, Northern Ireland
VANRATH are recruiting a Business process Manager to work at one of the biggest meat and poultry producing company in Northern Ireland. Currently operating out of Ireland, Netherlands and across the UK.
£45,000-£60,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer Northern Ireland. They specialise in high quality meat manufacturing. The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for a Business Process Manager
- Provides detailed functional and technical expertise on Master Data Management processes through indepth understanding of the best practice and the latest developments in solutions and approach.
- Manages the Master Data Management Business Process Expert to drive process improvement initiatives and digitalization agenda.
- Has ownership of the Master Data Management E2E model, ensuring necessary documentation is fully maintained and up to date, including process maps, SOPs, user-guides and training manuals.
- Supports Business Unit domain experts in standard process implementation locally to follow the specified standard processes and solutions, to deliver the highest quality master data service.
- Identifies market best practices regarding process and technology and identification of opportunities for driving improvements on both a strategic and operational level.
- Ensures awareness of the Master Data E2E model across the organisation through effective communication and training both on-line and classroom.
- Ensures effective utilisation of Master Data-related systems to maximise standardisation and automation, closing any gaps in systems, processes and user knowledge.
- Leads and coordinates the work of less-experienced staff and provides training and support to business process owners.
- Utilises standard process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) to identify root causes of process issues and identify areas of process improvement.
- Troubleshoots, analyses and resolves complex problems.
- Collaborates with the IT team to provide general incident support to the business in Master Data issues.
The Ideal Person:
- 5 years' professional experience in a similar role or a master's degree in a related field.
- Experience in continuous improvement.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Master Data workflow processes.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills, initiative and ingenuity to solve complex problems and implement remedial measures.
- Negotiation skills supporting resolution of judgmental issues.
- Able to command respect and influence at a senior level, debating with confidence and diplomacy.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion