In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer depending on experience. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Car allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Commission scheme
- Laptop and Phone
- Healthcare scheme
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading Telecoms firm to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager to join their successful team.
The Ideal Person
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and business-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Professional behaviour and presentation
- Can do attitude
- 3 years + Sales Experience in a growth sector ideally in but not limited to IT or telecoms.
- Customer centricity and experience with dealing with customers.
- Ability to generate leads from a standing start.
- Outcome orientated.
- You are intuitive, motivated and have the drive to get on with the job in hand.
- Proven ability to operate flexibly in a complex and dynamic working environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with key stakeholders (service delivery, product and pre-sales solutions) to get the job done
- Work well in a team environment, encouraging others and sharing successful sales techniques.
- Generate leads and new business opportunities from cold calling and mail campaigns.
- Close deals to achieve Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual KPIs and Targets.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on sales forecast, pipeline and activity.
- Direct selling across multiple product sets and verticals as agreed with the Head of sales
- Negotiate commercial terms and multi-year agreements with your customers.
- Look after and grow the accounts you sign.
- Manage your time effectively.
- Use Social Media to your advantage.
- Work to agreed product, market, and business rules.
- Work closely with our Sales Operations department to get sales across the line and interface will multiple stakeholders (pre-sales, finance, service delivery)
- Constantly improve with self-learning
- Gain a competitive understanding of the clients you are working with.
- Grow your base of potential customers every day
- Other duties may be required from time to time
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at email@example.com