VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Business Client Executive for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This will be a Hybrid Working role (3 days in the Belfast City Centre - State of the Art office, and 2 days at home) - Permanent
£35,000 - £40,000 + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities along with Discretionary bonuses and Yearly salary reviews
The Client Development team is responsible for managing the end-to-end client sales process
- Support the management and development of the company account, taking an active lead on areas of the account and potentially other client accounts.
- Effectively manage the extension book, qualifying leads and new opportunities from within the firm.
- Sourcing and 'matching' suitable candidates from our panel of consultant lawyers to client engagements.
- Direct engagement with legal consultants and internal clients on a daily basis, by phone and in person (where appropriate).
- Supporting the sales process where appropriate from the initial brief with the client through to the placement of a consultant
- Tracking the development of the company's accounts and business performance through effective business performance and KPI tracking and forecasting.
- Maintaining and helping to develop key client relationships through regular engagement
- Acting as a champion and brand ambassador for the company externally in the market at industry events.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Client Focused role experience is essential
- Experience delivering excellent client service and building strong peer-to-peer relationships in a consultative sales role.
- Experience successfully managing a sales process and leading on complex negotiations.
- Entrepreneurial outlook and passion for continually improving processes and client delivery to ensure we are at the forefront of providing a market-leading client experience.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing entrepreneurial business.
- Excellent communication skills, with an engaging and sophisticated writing style.
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org apply via the link on this page. Thanks.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.
How It's Going
As the business continued to grow, naturally the team also expanded and the need for additional office space was identified, which was when we bought Victoria House.
This growth has been, and continues to be, supported through significant investment in marketing, our team and our clients and candidates. We look forward to what the next 21 years bring.