VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading broadband organisation with the recruitment of multiple Billing Specialists. Fantastic company to work in.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday (1 Hour Lunch). No weekend working.
The role will be mainly Working from Home.
Equipment will be posted out to your address and full training will be provided. Initially this will be a 3-month contract, but there is a strong likelihood of extension and permanency
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available or have a 1-week notice will be preferred to others.
£10.25 p/hr + other additional benefits
- Manage a customer ledger and agreed resolution to accounts issues.
- With limited supervision work independently to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities to meet agreed objectives.
- Consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Processing financial transactions accurately
- Direct debit set ups & processes
- Resolve non-payment issues
The Ideal Person
- Experience working within a billing and collections department/finance or a desire to
- Experience in dealing with customer account queries.
- Excellent Customer Service and negotiation skills
- Strong numeracy skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…